Don’t ignore your business legal issues!
JOIN OUR BUSINESS STARTUP COURSE – COMING SOON
We help you as a new business to get started properly
and legally without taking any unwanted risks
SIGN UP TODAY >>>
Who We Are
After many years as a solicitor in various large solicitors’ practices Barkley was started by Anne Phillips to give business the affordable legal services they deserve. Too many businesses either avoid the issue or go towards the internet. You can fix your car with instructions off the internet. It might work it might not. The results could be dangerous. So it is with legal documents.
Why take that risk? Do things properly with confidence.
We are happy to have a free initial chat to discuss your situation and how we could help your business.
“An excellent service; goes the extra mile and more, is totally 100% reliable. I thoroughly recommend Barkley Business Services to everyone”
- Steven R. Martin, Electricity 4 Home and Garden
“I recently used Barkley Business Services to solve our compliance of GDPR principles, and found the experience easily solved by them. They handled the issue very well, and covered all the needed requirements across a range of our activities, from our web presence to our documentation. They were a pleasure to deal with.”
- Martyn Finch, Global Ingredients Ltd
What we do
- Practical Legal Advice on Data Protection, Cyber Security and GDPR and the issues that affect your Business.
- Essential and practical Legal Documents in clear, jargon free language people read.
- Reduction of your Risks. You need to know what these are to avoid them.
- Gain the confidence of Clients that you are being clear and open with them encouraging good business relations.
- We can provide ongoing support at the end of a telephone.
- Affordable packages so you understand the cost involved.
Why we do it
- Make sure you know the rules and laws that apply to you. Then follow those rules.
- Understand the Risks of your Business. Different businesses have different risks. Do you know what yours are?
- Show to your clients that you are professional.
- Make it clear to your clients what agreement you are reaching and avoid any confusion and arguments. Time spent arguing with Clients is wasted time and will impact on your profit.
- Too many businesses put off sorting out legal issues until they have a problem. Sorting out the legals never seems to be a priority even though failure to do so can destroy a business.
- Our mission is to make legal services accessible, so everything is sorted. Pain, time and losses are avoided.