Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to the use of this website and any information it contains.
By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to comply with these Terms and Conditions. We (Barkley Limited) will use reasonable care to ensure that information on the website is accurate and up to date.
- All information on this website is of a general nature and should not be taken as specific advice. All situations depend on their individual circumstances and we cannot give proper advice without obtaining details from you. The case studies are given as an indication of situations we have dealt with not advice. For personal advice you must contact us direct.
- We may add links to their websites from this site. Whilst these will be given in good faith we do not accept any responsibility for their content. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against any malicious attacks
- Every effort will be made to ensure the website runs smoothly. However if there are technical issues please report these to us.
- You may not reproduce, copy or use any of the content on this website in any manner without our consent. You can print extracts if they are for your own personal use only.
- This website and the content is the copyright of Barkley Limited.
- Your use of this website is governed by the laws of England.
The current Terms and Conditions of business of Barkley Limited can be found here: https://barkleylegal.co.uk/terms-conditions/